Today, December 13, 2021
Students will need to arrive in the Ballet Center Studio at least 30 minutes before their scheduled rehearsal time with hair and makeup done as requested by their instructor:
- 5:00-6:00 p.m. Centre, Basic 2, Intermediate Advanced 1
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Intermediate Advanced 2, Centre, Intermediate Advanced 1, Intermediate 1, Basic 1, Character
- 7:00-7:30 p.m. Kinderdance, Elementary, Basic 3
If students prefer to wear masks for the performance, a neutral colored mask can be provided or students can bring a solid, light colored mask to wear.
December 14-16, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
- Students will need to arrive at least 30 minutes before each performance with hair and makeup done as requested by their instructor.
- A quiet activity may also be brought to be used backstage while students wait for their turn to perform.
- Students will need to remain in the Ballet Center Studio until the performance has concluded.
- No food or drink is allowed backstage except for a personal bottle of water (no flavored waters please).
- Masks are optional for those who are fully vaccinated but are recommended for those who are not.
After our last performance of A Christmas Dream on December 16, Ballet Center Utah, Inc. will be closed from Thursday, December 17 to Saturday, January 1 for the holiday break. Classes will resume Monday, January 3.